The process for getting started with email-based counselling takes only a few minutes to complete.
If you’ve read this far, you may be considering online counselling or therapy as a tool which can help you meet a particular goal, overcome or manage a difficulty, or allow you to identify more clearly what matters to you — or perhaps you’re considering it because you feel something is just not quite right.
In any case, you’re here. That suggests you probably already have two important ingredients: hope and determination. I do too. Here’s how we can get started.
- Step 1: Check the Background Information on Process, Costs and Security Considerations
- There is no requirement for you to read every single page in this section about counselling via email, but I do ask that you read through the Counselling Terms of Service, and it may be helpful to check the information about the suitability of email-mediated counselling and about effective email communication.
- Step 2: Complete the Secure Online Welcome Questionnaire
- Step two is to complete the online Welcome Questionnaire, which provides the personal details required to begin our counselling work together. This questionnaire is protected by full 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Step 3: Purchase Initial Email Counselling WordBank Balance or Opt for Our Unlimited Subscription Option
- The CounsellingResource.com counselling service accepts secure credit card payment via PayPal, one of the world’s largest and most respected secure internet payment processing services.
- Step 4: What Happens Next?
- I will review your Welcome Questionnaire and then contact you with a specially-generated email address which you can use to contact me. You will then receive some additional information, and we’ll be ready to begin our counselling work.